Shane is a Wealth Advisor at Miracle Mile and works with individuals and families to create comprehensive wealth plans, emphasizing generational wealth transfer, charitable gifting, and estate planning.
Prior to joining Miracle Mile, Shane worked for another wealth management firm in Marin County, where he worked with a select group of clients, developing and managing their wealth plans.
Shane graduated from Washington State University with a bachelor’s degree in business administration. He is also a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ and completed his certificate program at the University of California, Los Angeles. Shane lives in Marin County and spends most of his free time chauffeuring his son to all his activities.
- Holds the Certified Financial Planner (CFP®) designation
- Holds the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA) Series 7, 66, and SIE securities licenses
There is more than
meets the eye.
- Completed the 204-mile Seattle to Portland Bicycle Classic
- Has a personal goal of seeing all 30 MLB stadiums (19 so far!)
- Huge fan of pizza and enjoys making it with his son at home