Marla is the Chief Compliance Officer at Miracle Mile. With over 29 years of experience in Wealth Management, Investment Advisers, Broker Dealer relations, and Client Service, Marla has built a career in operational management and compliance roles. As the Director of Operations and Chief Compliance Officer for the past 4 years and now focused as the Chief Compliance Officer at Miracle Mile Advisors, she is dedicated to fostering a robust compliance culture while participating in strategically growing the firm in terms of employees and assets. She brings a wealth of knowledge and a proven track record to drive success in the financial industry.
Prior to joining Miracle Mile Advisors, her journey included pivotal positions at renowned firms such as Deutsche Bank, Alex Brown, Bank of America Securities, Themis Asset Strategies, and Bel Air Investment Advisors.
Marla holds key securities licenses, including Series 7, 24, and 63, complemented by a CRCP certification. She has been involved with student-athlete organizations, academic tutoring, and fundraising, and consistently volunteers with multiple non-profit organizations to help improve her surrounding communities.
- Holds the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA) Series 7, 24 and 63 securities licenses
- Holds the FINRA Certified Regulatory and Compliance Professional (CRCP)®, designation
There is more than
meets the eye.
- Outside of running the back office for multiple leading investment firms, Marla can be found on the roller skating rink
- She’s proudly put all four of her children through college
- Marla climbed 75 flights of stairs last year for her local YMCA’s fundraiser