Marla has over 27 years of experience within wealth management, broker dealer relations and client service. She serves as the firm’s Chief Compliance Officer and Director of Operations.
Prior to joining Miracle Mile Advisors, Marla spent 10 years with Bel-Air Investment Advisors, a $8 billion dollar Registered Investment Advisory firm. In that time, she worked with the Portfolio Administration team and grew into becoming the Broker Dealer Operations Manager. Preceding Bel-Air, Marla served as Operations Controller at Themis Asset Strategies, a start-up Asset Management Firm. In addition, Marla served operational roles at Deutsche Bank, Alex.Brown and Banc of America Securities, during their mergers and acquisitions.
Marla has been involved with student athlete organizations, academic tutoring, fundraising and consistently volunteers with multiple non-profit organizations to help improve her surrounding communities.
- Holds the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA) Series 7, 24 and 63 securities licenses
- Holds the FINRA Certified Regulatory and Compliance Professional (CRCP)®, designation
There is more than
meets the eye.
- Outside of running the back office for multiple leading investment firms, Marla can be found on the roller skating rink
- She’s proudly put all four of her children through college
- Marla climbed 75 flights of stairs last year for her local YMCA’s fundraiser