Lee is a Director of Retirement Operations at Miracle Mile and works closely with business owners regarding 401(k) and 403b retirement plan design options and ongoing ERISA compliance matters. She also works closely with retirement plan investment providers, third-party administration firms and plan participants.
She has been in the financial services & securities business for over 35 years. Lee began her career at Fidelity Investments and was instrumental in establishing and managing one of Fidelity’s first retail investment centers in San Francisco.
Lee is a member of the National Association of Plan Advisors (NAPA), Western Pension & Benefits Council, holds a California Real Estate License and Cash Balance Consultant Certificate. (Series 6, 7, 24 & 63 Securities licenses previously, held).
- holds a California Real Estate License
- holds Cash Balance Consultant Certificate
There is more than
meets the eye.
- Was in her high school band with the hard hat guy from the Village People.
- Owned and rode horses growing up.
- Enjoys taking care of other people’s dogs when they travel and is an avid SF Giants fan.