Lawrence is a Managing Director at Miracle Mile and provides investment advice to his business management clients through the firm. Lawrence has over 20 years of professional experience in the financial services industry advising high net worth clients on a variety of financial planning, investment, and tax related issues. He is also a CPA and principal with Goodfriend & Jacobs, a boutique business management CPA firm in Santa Monica.
Prior to founding Goodfriend & Jacobs, Lawrence was a principal at Goodfriend & Associates, CPAs, (which he merged into Goodfriend & Jacobs). Lawrence started his career at a large CPA firm specializing in real estate.
Lawrence earned his Bachelor’s degree in Accounting from San Diego State University. He is a Certified Public Accountant and member of the California Society of CPA’s and holds the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA) Series 65 and 3 securities licenses.
- holds Certified Public Accountant (CPA®) designation
- holds the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA) Series 65 and 3 securities licenses
There is more than
meets the eye.
- Splits his time between Los Angeles and Rhode Island, and enjoys the beaches in both places.
- Is a proud husband and father of four.
- Completed undergrad with a Minor in Japanese and subsequently lived in Japan for a year