Kyle is a Director at Miracle Mile and provides investment advice to his business management clients through the firm. Kyle has over 10 years of professional experience in the financial services industry, advising high net worth clients on a variety of financial planning, investment, and tax-related issues. He is also a CPA and senior manager with Goodfriend & Jacobs, a boutique family office, business management, and CPA firm located in Santa Monica.
Prior to joining Miracle Mile Advisors, Kyle specialized in tax at an entertainment business management firm servicing clients in the music, film, & tv. Kyle started his career at an international CPA firm in the audit and assurance department in San Francisco before moving into the private sector as a financial controller, and then becoming a business manager/advisor after moving to Los Angeles.
Kyle holds a bachelor’s degree in accounting from California Polytechnic University of San Luis Obispo and is a CPA.
- Is a Certified Public Accountant
- Is a member of both the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and the California Society of CPAs
There is more than
meets the eye.
- Is the son of an immigrant mother from Casablanca, Morocco. Kyle has traveled to Morocco to visit family and learn about his Jewish roots.
- Has a one-of-35 made, 1957 Alfa Romeo Giulietta Veloce and attends Cars and Coffee Malibu on a weekly basis, as well as enjoys driving PCH with the top down with his wife.
- Is an avid hiker. Hiked the Grand Canyon Rim-to-Rim in less than 24 hours and has hiked to the peak of Mount Whitney with his now wife.