Dimitry is the Director of Advanced Planning at Miracle Mile Advisors. Dimitry brings 15 years of experience in helping founders, executives, and high net worth families navigate through life’s most complex challenges to make smart decisions about investing, insurance, tax and estate planning, and risk management.
At Miracle Mile, Dimitry excels at designing and implementing comprehensive planning strategies for the firm’s clients.
Prior to joining Miracle Mile Advisors, Dimitry served as an investment advisor with IDB Capital, a subsidiary of Israel Discount Bank. He was previously a wealth advisor with RSM Wealth Management (formerly McGladrey) and Comerica Wealth Management.
Dimitry graduated Cum Laude from University of California, Los Angeles with a degree in Political Science & a focus on geopolitics and international diplomacy. Dimitry lives with his wife and three children in the Pico-Robertson area. He is active in the Los Angeles Jewish community.
- Holds the Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA®) designation
- Holds the Certified Financial Planner (CFP®) designation
There is more than
meets the eye.
- Plays the violin but is by far the least talented musician in the family
- Used to be the star defensive player of his high school basketball team but doesn’t know what happened ever since
- Loves podcasts, geopolitics, and understanding what makes us humans strangely interesting creatures