David is a Director at Miracle Mile and provides investment advice to his business management clients through the firm. He has over 15 years of professional experience in the financial services industry advising high net worth clients on a variety of financial planning, investment, and tax-related issues. He is also a CPA and Partner with Goodfriend & Jacobs, a boutique family office, business management, and CPA firm located in Santa Monica.
Prior to joining Miracle Mile Advisors, David was a senior manager at an international entertainment business management firm servicing clients in the music, film, tv, and new media content industries. He started his career at a Los Angeles-based CPA firm in the audit and assurance department, spending several years completing financial statement audits and reviews of mid-size, privately held businesses in various industries and in the non-profit sector.
David holds a bachelor’s degree in accounting from San Diego State University and a Master’s degree in Taxation from California State University Northridge.
- Is a Certified Public Accountant
- Is a member of both the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and the California Society of CPAs
- Holds the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA) Series 65 securities license
There is more than
meets the eye.
- Served in Bolivia as a Micro-Enterprise Development volunteer for the United States Peace Corps
- Was a foreign exchange student in Argentina during his senior year of high school
- Is an active member of the SDSU Aztec Mentor Program