Connor is a Wealth Advisor at Miracle Mile and works with clients to build tailored financial plans designed to enhance their financial picture through each phase of life.
Prior to joining Miracle Mile, Connor worked in multiple roles at UBS. Most recently, he was a Senior Wealth Strategy Associate where he helped develop customized wealth management plans for HNW and UHNW families.
Connor received his Bachelor’s degree from the California Lutheran University. He currently holds the Certified Financial Planner (CFP®) designation, Series 7 and Series 66 licenses, and CA Insurance License #19087543. In his free time, he enjoys staying active by playing basketball, going skiing, and traveling.
- Holds the Certified Financial Planner (CFP®) designation
- Holds the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA) Series 7, 66 Securities License
- CA Insurance License
There is more than
meets the eye.
- Always ready for an adrenaline rush. Have been skydiving, bungee jumping, cliff diving and have done backflips in a plane
- Avid skier and have skied most of the major mountains in the US
- Full name is John Charles Connor Wilhelm