Blake McKibbin is the Wealth and Estate Strategist at Miracle Mile Advisors. Blake serves as a resource to Miracle Mile Advisors, their clients, and their clients’ attorneys and accountants in developing wealth transfer strategies for high-net-worth families in the areas of estate planning, lifetime giving, charitable giving, and business sale/business succession planning. In this role, Blake partners with financial advisors to meet individual clients and their attorneys and/or accountants, as well as present at educational seminars.
For 17 years before joining Miracle Mile Advisors, Blake has served in several roles in the financial services industry. Most recently Blake served as Director of Advanced Planning at Parcion Private Wealth, in Bellevue, WA; served as Wealth Strategist at RBC based out of the Des Moines, IA office; as President of Syverson Strege and Company in Des Moines, IA; as an Estate and Trust Specialist at Merrill Lynch based out of the Houston, TX office; and as the VP of Advanced Markets at Farm Bureau Financial Services in Des Moines, IA.
Blake received his Juris Doctorate from Drake University Law School and his Bachelor of Science from the University of Utah. Blake maintains his license to practice law in three states (however, in his role at Miracle Mile Advisors he does not engage in the practice of law), has attained the ChFC and CLU designations, and holds FINRA series 6, 7, 26, 63 and 65 licenses.
- Holds the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA) Series 6, 7, 26, 63, and 65 securities licenses.
- Holds the ChFC and CLU designations.
There is more than
meets the eye.
- Family consists of wife Betsy, son Louis, daughter Orlynn, a giant Irish Wolfhound named Barnaby, and two cats named Pearl and Lloyd.
- Worked at the Olympic Village during the 2002 Salt Lake City Winter Olympics . . . among other odd jobs in his formative years.
- A native of the prairies of Central Iowa; but have always been drawn to the mountains and ocean. His family now resides on Bainbridge Island, WA which serves as a perfect jumping-off point for them to pursue their active outdoors lifestyle.