Alex is a Wealth Advisor at Miracle Mile and helps manage client relationships and works directly with the client servicing team to ensure top-quality service for his team.
Prior to joining Miracle Mile, Alexander worked as a Financial Advisor at Johnstone Financial, furthering relationships with clients and supporting his fellow advisors. Before that, Alexander helped manage his family’s 2,000-acre farm in Central Oregon while putting himself through college. While on the farm, he, his brother, and his dad began growing hemp in 2016. Alex created two different businesses to help bring this new crop to market. He was instrumental in creating new products and laying the foundation for these companies that are still run by his family today.
Alex earned a bachelor’s degree in Finance from Oregon State University and holds his Certified Financial Planner (CFP®) designation. Outside of work, Alex can be found hiking around the PNW, traveling, or skiing depending on the season. He also enjoys being an active member in the Portland area, helping with the Harvard Community Partners, and various other fundraisers that come his direction.
- Holds the Certified Financial Planner (CFP®) designation
- Holds the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA) Series 65 securities license
There is more than
meets the eye.
- Was on the Oregon State Cheerleading Team
- Owns a 1 square foot piece of land in Scotland, which grants him the title “Lord Alexander Brandon Cyrus”
- Can grow a full beard in 5 days