Sara is a Managing Director at Miracle Mile and works closely with clients to design and implement customized financial plans based on their unique needs. Sara has been recognized by Forbes as one of America’s Top 200 Women Advisors, America’s Top Next-Gen Advisors, and by Investopedia as one of the Top 100 Financial Advisors in the country.
Prior to joining Miracle Mile Advisors, Sara worked as an analyst at a global talent agency in the business affairs and client services division.
Sara received her bachelor’s degree from the University of California Los Angeles. She holds the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA) Series 65 securities license. In Los Angeles, Sara sits on the board of The Professionals Club and is a mentor in Defy Ventures.
- holds the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA) Series 65 securities license
- Forbes Best-In-State Wealth Advisors, 2021, 2022, 2023
- America’s Top Women Advisors, 2020, 2022, 2023
- America’s Next Gen Advisors, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023
There is more than
meets the eye.
- Her first language was Spanish
- Has lived in 5 different countries
- Spends most of her mornings refining her boxing skills