Kevin has over 17 years of professional experience in the financial services industry. He is a Managing Director and serves on the firm’s Investment Strategy Group.Prior to joining Miracle Mile in 2018, Kevin was CEO and Chief Investment Officer of Palo Capital.
Before entering financial services, Kevin’s previous career roles included Chief Financial Officer of Valence Semiconductor, President of CHI, a healthcare data company, Vice President of the Health Data Institute, a healthcare cost management firm serving Fortune 100 companies, and Research Scientist in the Dept. of Economics at The RAND Corporation, a Santa Monica-based “think-tank.”
Kevin graduated from Brown University with a concentration in healthcare economics, earned an M.D. from Stanford University, and completed internal medicine residency and an M.S. degree at University of California, Los Angeles. Kevin’s avocational interest in investing led to appearances in Barron’s, a national financial publication, and to his founding of Palo Capital in 2005.
- M.D. from Stanford University
- M.S. degree at University of California, Los Angeles
There is more than
meets the eye.
- Was the only economics major in his medical school class
- After his playing days, he coached over 40 youth soccer teams including future professional players
- Is a distant relative of Muhammed Ali whom he once treated at UCLA hospital