Kevin has over 16 years of professional experience in financial services working with high net worth individuals and families on customized investment solutions. As Managing Director, in addition to working directly with the firm’s key clients, he oversees the Newport Beach office for the firm. He serves on both the company’s Management Committee and Investment Strategy Group.
Prior to joining Miracle Mile Advisors, Kevin ran the Private Client Group at Palo Capital. Previously, Kevin spent 10 years in wealth management and investment consulting roles with Bessemer Trust, City National Rochdale and Fisher Investments.
Kevin received his MBA from The Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania with a dual major in Finance and Management and his B.A. with Honors from the University of Michigan. He is a member of the CFA Institute as well as the CFA Society of Orange County. Kevin serves on the Board of Directors of the Newport Beach Public Library Foundation.
- Investopedia 100 Top Financial Advisors, 2020
- holds the Chartered Financial Analyst® designation
- MBA from The Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania
There is more than
meets the eye.
- Helped his team double in size since joining in 2015
- In his senior year of high school, he wrote his career paper about being a Financial Advisor
- Is the President of Team Birthday Cakes and Ice Cream at home with his daughter