Jason Seo, CFA®, has over 20 years of experience in the investment management industry and is a Portfolio Manager within the Investment Strategy Group.
Prior to joining Miracle Mile Advisors, Jason was the Chief Investment Strategist / Portfolio Manager at Castle Asset Management, where he managed diversified portfolios of ETFs, mutual funds and equities. Previously, he held analyst roles at Neuberger Berman, New Amsterdam Partners, Standard & Poor’s and Citigroup Alternative Investments.
Jason received a B.S. in Accounting from Pennsylvania State University and an M.B.A. from New York University’s Stern School of Business. He has been a CFA® charterholder since 2004 and is a member of the CFA Institute. He lives with his wife and son in Long Island, NY.
- Has been a CFA® charterholder since 2004
- Is a member of the CFA Institute
There is more than
meets the eye.
- Avid fan of boxing (as a workout) and UFC (as a spectator)
- Born in Seoul, moved to NY as a child, moved back to Seoul as a teen, moved back to NY as an adult and hopes to move to Hawaii someday
- Started college as an architecture major but quickly realized his lack of artistic talent