Duncan is a Managing Partner at Miracle Mile and has over 25 years of experience advising high-net-worth families. He and his team advise high net worth families on investment policy development, tax-advantaged portfolio construction, asset allocation, risk management, and wealth transfer planning. Duncan has been recognized by Barron’s as one of America’s Top 100 Independent Advisors and is regularly featured in the national media including Forbes, Wall Street Journal, and CNBC.
Prior to Miracle Mile, Duncan was Managing Director for the West Coast Region of a $15 billion national investment advisory firm. Previously, Duncan managed and built a company from the ground up, successfully raising over $30 million in venture capital to co-found Dealersource, Inc., a software company that he later sold to Imaging Portals.
Duncan received his bachelor’s degree with honors from Northwestern University and his MBA from the University of Chicago. Duncan is a Board Member and member of the Finance and Investment Committee for the Santa Monica-Malibu Education Foundation and an Independent Board Member for the Southern California Orthopedic Institute Foundation. He is also actively involved in a number of philanthropic causes including Big Brothers Big Sisters of Greater Los Angeles, Cycle for Survival, and Defy Ventures.
- Forbes Best-In-State Wealth Advisors, 2023
- Barron’s Top 1200 Advisors, 2021
- Barron’s Top Independent Advisors, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023
- Holds a Certified Financial Planner (CFP®) designation
There is more than
meets the eye.
- Often has his best estate planning ideas while competing in triathlons
- Was the CEO of a tech company by 26
- Gradually implemented “Lululemon casual” at Miracle Mile Advisors