Anderson is a Director at Miracle Mile and works with entrepreneurs, executives, and high net worth families to create customized plans integrating tax mitigation, asset protection, and wealth transfer planning. Forbes has recognized Anderson as one of America’s Top Next-Gen Advisors and one of the Best-In-State Wealth Advisors.
Before joining Miracle Mile Advisors, Anderson worked in the Business Development division of a Los Angeles-based hospitality company, where she was responsible for in-depth market analysis, capital opportunities, and acquisition modeling.
Anderson received her bachelor’s degree in Global Studies from the University of California Los Angeles. She is an active coach at Defy Ventures and is involved with the Innocence Project.
- Forbes Top Women Wealth Advisors, 2021, 2023
- Forbes Best-In-State Wealth Advisors, 2021, 2023
- Holds the Certified Financial Planner (CFP®) designation
- Holds the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA) Series 65 securities license
There is more than
meets the eye.
- Enjoys taking long walks listening to true crime podcasts
- Spearheaded the now office-wide standing desk trend
- Is passionate about cleanliness and has a robot vacuum she treats like a pet