OPEN POSITION AT
MIRACLE MILE ADVISORS
SENIOR CLIENT SERVICE ASSOCIATE Sausalito
A Unique Opportunity at Miracle Mile Advisors – an award-winning independent RIA with an amazing culture and national footprint.
Miracle Mile Advisors is an independent, nationally-ranked investment advisory firm with offices in Los Angeles, San Francisco, New York, Portland, Chicago, and more. We specialize in providing sophisticated financial planning and investment advice to high-net-worth families and we love what we do. Our firm has received numerous awards and we are featured in Forbes, Barron’s, CNBC, and other top media outlets. We have also been named a Best Place to Work by Investment News and Inc. Magazine multiple years in a row. As the firm rapidly expands, we have some amazing career opportunities for self-motivated, team-oriented professionals.
Miracle Mile Advisors (“MMA”) is seeking a full-time Senior Client Service Associate to join our Client Service team in our Sausalito, CA office. This is a mid-level position that is instrumental in supporting advisory teams and an excellent opportunity to develop within the financial services industry while providing upward mobility for multiple career paths. Successful candidates for this position will have strong client service and interpersonal skills and be able to thrive in a team environment with competing deadlines.
- Provide operational and administrative support to Client Advisors in their daily business practices
- Act as a key point of contact for client issues and concerns
- Build client relationships while delivering white-glove customer service
- Organize, track and lead team projects; seeing them through to a successful completion
- Work cross-functionally with investment, accounting and operational departments to ensure clients’ needs are being met
- Manage individual client web portals and educate clients on the relevant capabilities and services
- Coordinate with clients’ outside advisors, including CPAs and Estate Planning Attorneys, to provide holistic service
- Own account maintenance for new and existing clients, including collecting client-specific information, prepping and obtaining appropriate documentation, communicating with custodians and complying with regulatory requirements
- Demonstrated outstanding client service and interpersonal skills
- Exceptional listening, written and verbal communication skills
- Time management and organizational skills with an emphasis on managing multiple responsibilities and adapting to changing priorities
- Bachelor’s degree, business-related preferred
- 4+ years of client service or administrative experience in the financial services industry
- Series 65 preferred
- Experience using Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) and/or Google Workspace (Gmail, Drive, Docs, Sheets, Slides), Salesforce experience a plus
Why Work at Miracle Mile Advisors?
- Competitive compensation structure
- 401(k) Plan with Employer matching
- Employer health savings account
- Medical & vision insurance
- Continuing education support
- Miracle Mile is passionate about our people. We invest a ton of time, energy and resources in our people, and they are genuinely excited to call Miracle Mile home.
- Salary range: $80,000-$100,000
This role is an in-office and full-time position in our Sausalito office with flexibility for remote work under certain one-off circumstances.