OPEN POSITION AT
MIRACLE MILE ADVISORS
SENIOR CLIENT RELATIONSHIP MANAGER Los Angeles
A Unique Opportunity at Miracle Mile Advisors – an award-winning independent RIA with an amazing culture and national footprint.
Miracle Mile Advisors is an independent, nationally-ranked investment advisory firm with offices in Los Angeles, San Francisco, New York, Portland, Chicago, and more. We specialize in providing sophisticated financial planning and investment advice to high-net-worth families and we love what we do. Our firm has received numerous awards and we are featured in Forbes, Barron’s, CNBC, and other top media outlets. We have also been named Best Place to Work by Investment News and Inc. Magazine multiple years in a row. As the firm rapidly expands, we have some amazing career opportunities for self-motivated, team-oriented professionals.
Miracle Mile Advisors (“MMA”) is searching for qualified candidates to join our team as a Senior Client Relationship Manager in our Los Angeles, CA office. Successful candidates for this position will have a demonstrated track record of educational and professional achievement, and strong people skills.
- Serve as Primary Advisor to maintain and support a substantial population of inherited, existing client relationships spanning investment analysis, financial planning, tax concerns, charitable and estate planning, and ancillary services
- Serve as Secondary Advisor to support the same functions for another set of clients, supporting an established team in Los Angeles
- Identify and document each client’s unique goals and objectives
- Evaluate, implement, and manage investment solutions to meet client goals and objectives
- Prepare and deliver appropriate financial planning for each client
- Coordinate with other Miracle Mile resources and clients outside advisors, including CPA and attorneys, to facilitate a client’s holistic wealth plan.
- Conduct quarterly client meetings to review and present quarterly investment results, evaluate new opportunities, and adjust client objectives
- Manage existing referral relationships to source new clients
- Partner with business development officers to close and on-board new clients
- Ability to function in both a Primary Advisor role and a Secondary Advisor role, supporting an established advisory practice
- Financial planning/wealth management acumen, judgment, and experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Proficiency in financial planning software, ideally eMoney
- Excellent communication, listening, and relationship-building skills
- Proactive, self-motivated approach
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- CFP designation
- Minimum 3-5 years in a financial advisory role with demonstrated ability to retain and manager client relationships
Other Relevant Information
- This is a full-time position based in Los Angeles, CA
- This position will be in the West Los Angeles office
- The salary range is $150,000-$225,000