OPEN POSITION AT
MIRACLE MILE ADVISORS
Financial Advisor San Francisco
A Unique, Ground Floor Opportunity at Miracle Mile Advisors – a fun, fast growing, investment firm with an award-winning culture.
Miracle Mile Advisors is an independent, nationally ranked investment advisory firm that is expanding nationwide. We specialize in providing sophisticated financial planning and investment advice to high net worth families and we love what we do. Our firm has received numerous awards and we are regularly featured in Forbes, Barron’s, CNBC, and other top media outlets. We have also been named a Best Place to Work by Los Angeles Business Journal, Investment News, and Inc. multiple years in a row.
As the firm rapidly expands, we have some amazing career opportunities for self-motivated, team-oriented professionals. We are currently looking for an experienced Financial Advisor to join our team in San Fransisco and play an integral role in building into the region. Our platform offers multiple avenues of growth, which is why we’re regularly recognized as one of the fastest growing firms in the country.
- The opportunity to advise clients in a conflict-free, meaningful way
- Access to cutting edge technology and open architecture structure of services and products
- Professionally developed marketing and business development resources
- An opportunity to be mentored by experienced advisors as you begin to develop and cultivate your own client base
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree
- Series 65 preferred although not required
- Track record of developing business successfully through traditional and digital channels
- At least 2 years of industry experience in a client facing role working with high net worth individuals
- Strong compliance record
- Highly motivated, the affinity towards a self-starting work environment, and a sense of humor
- We are an employee owned firm with incredibly talented people, an authentic culture, and a fast growing business
- Miracle Mile has a proven track record and we are just getting started, this is still the ground floor!
- Our world class culture is our top priority, offering perks such as:
- Monthly fitness classes
- Regular internal and networking events
- We built our firm to put our client’s best interest first and always. Our advisors and professionals are committed to providing thoughtful, independent advice to clients ranging from $1M – $100+M
- Competitive compensation structure
- 401(k) Plan
- Employer health savings account
- Medical & vision insurance
- Continuing education support
- Willing to consider remote or hybrid work location for the right candidate